Because hate is a learned behavior.
The original Ronald Mcdonald from 1963….
well…that’s one way to deter people from eating fast food….
because its a penguin in a sweater….!
Junk food is engineered to be addictive - The science behind making the food that’s so bad for us taste so good…VIDEO
man looking at this alone makes me want chips and cheetos
This is scary.
Thank you! now do you understand how you are being Sold eating disorders?!?! marketing makes you think you should look one way, and then marketing again has you wanting to eat garbage that you may not even recognize as such.
not to mention the cryptic marketing slogans that have a plastic smile and a knowing deceit written right into them.
"oh im so fat i ate so much" no bitch, you’re not fat, your biology is being hijacked and then your body creates fat cells to store the toxic chemicals because thats the safest place it can put em. and then you cant sweat them out because your body is all, "hey, you really dont want the heated chemical reaction going through your skin" flush that shit out through your bowel with fruit, veggie and water detox.
We are All cogs in a machine… .
we stop working,
so does the machine.
because oranges are good for a lot more than juice.
1. Make orange zest. Grate the peel with a hand grater or zester and use it in baking or cooking
2. Soften a brick of brown sugar. Put a piece of orange peel in a container of brown sugar to keep it from drying out.
3. Make candied orange peels . Yum!
4. Make orange liquor. Seal a container filled with orange peels and vodka and put it in a dark place. A few weeks later, strain out the orange peels, and have orange infused vodka. Double Yum!
5. Destink your sink. Run orange peels through the garbage disposal to freshen up a stinky garbage disposal. Add a few ice cubes and you’ll sharpen the disposal blades too.
6. Rid a room of odor. Simmer orange peels, cloves, and cinnamon sticks in pot of water on the stove to freshen the air naturally. For safety’s sake, keep an eye on that pot and do not leave it boiling unattended on the stove.
7. Scrub a sink. Use a fresh orange peel to scrub through the gunk in your sink. The natural oils in orange peel are an excellent cleaner and shine your sink too.
For Pest Control
8. Scat cat! Scatter orange peels in your garden to deter cats from using it as a litter box. Cats hate the smell of orange oil and will do their business elsewhere.
9. As bug repellent. The oils in orange peels are also a natural insect repellent. Puree orange peels and water in a blender, and pour the solution down anthills to kill ants or pour/spray it outside the house to keep ants from coming into your home. Some folks rub a fresh orange peel on their skin and use it as a natural mosquito repellent too.
10. Light your fire. Use dried orange peels instead of newspaper to start a fire. Orange oil is flammable and lights easily which makes it an excellent fire starter. Burning orange peels in your wood burning fireplace is supposed to remove any creosote that’s inside your chimney too. Just use caution because you are playing with fire in this tip.
because we feel with our entire being.
Photo: Bodily topography of basic (Upper) and nonbasic (Lower) emotions associated with words. The body maps show regions whose activation increased (warm colors) or decreased (cool colors) when feeling each emotion. (P < 0.05 FDR corrected; t > 1.94). The color bar indicates the t-statistic range.
Love makes us warm all over, and now scientists are creating body maps to prove it.
A team of scientists in Finland has used a topographical self-reported method to reveal the effects that different emotional states have on bodily sensations. After five experiments and over 700 participants from Finland, Sweden and Taiwan, who reported where on their bodies they felt different emotions, the scientists discovered surprising consistencies. Their research findings were published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences:
that awkward moment when Laura Winslow has to dress up like a guy just to be taken seriously in order to buy a car. …
Family Matters episode “car wars” aired in Nov 19, 1993.